What kind of work do our photo restorers do?
Repair creases and tears
Repair water damage
Remove stains and scratches
- Recover very faded photos
Colourising black and white photos
Recovery of missing areas
My experience with Lucent Imaging was outstanding. James and Korske are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I was very impressed with the quality of their work and will definitely be back.
Very accommodating, fast service and great retouching. Besides the price a little high (although needing decent amount of fixing) I’m very happy. Will use them again.
Awesome experience, outstanding quality with my prints, The advice Korske gave really made the difference. Without Lucent Imaging, I would have ended up with mediocre prints. Definitely a repeat customer.
Can’t recommend Lucent highly enough. Printing and paper quality is beautiful and the service is second to none. Korske really went above and beyond to help me create the finished product I wanted. Highly recommended.
Restoration Price Guide
We’ve restored thousands of photos for people across Australia and we take a lot of pride in our work. The following prices are a guide based on single image restorations. If you have multiple images that need to be restored, get in touch with us for a personalised quote.
- Time: < 1 hour
- Colour and tonal improvement of faded or discoloured photos, conversion to B&W or sepia, minor blemishes removed, image enlargement, cropping.
- Time: 1 – 1.5 hours
- As Basic but with more serious colour correction, blemish and scratch removal, object removal or addition, tear and crease removal.
- Time: 1.5 – 3 hours
- As Intermediate but additionally complex object and stain removal. Reconstruction of missing areas. Colourisation of black and white and very faded photos.
- Time: 3 hours +
- Repair of very damaged photos needing very painstaking remodelling and reconstruction work. There are no shortcuts for these kinds of tasks – they can take many days to get right.
Let’s have a chat
Have a chat with James, our head photo restorer about your photo restoration project.
Get a SMS Estimate
Take a photo of your image, send it via SMS and get a response within 3 business hours.
5 Day Turn Around
Our average photo restoration turnaround for images smaller than A4 is 5 business days. Please give us a call if you have an urgent request or have a larger photo or document to restore.