Superb reproductions of historic documents
Originals are scanned at very high resolution to capture all the finest detail, and are retouched, if required, to remove areas of water damage, creases, tears and other blemishes. We can print documents up to any reasonable size on cotton archival paper, for very long-lasting reproductions and an authentic look and feel. High resolution digital files are provided with every job.
Our work has included:
- Mould removal from university testimurs
- Wedding certificates pieced back together
- 19th century title document reproduced from low resolution scan
- Restoration and reproductions of old screen printed and lithograph posters
- Map reproduction
- Citizenship certificate restoration
Upload Your Image
Have your images scanned and ready to restore? Upload them online for a personalised quote.
Get a SMS Estimate
Take a photo of your image, send it via SMS and get a response within 3 business hours.
Document Restoration Price Guide
Prices inclusive of scanning / exclusive of prints
- Time: < 1 hour
- Crease and stain removal.
- Time: 1 – 1.5 hours
- As Basic but with more serious removal of creases and stains
- Time: 1.5 – 3+ hours
- Seamless reassembly of documents with multiple tears and heavy staining
If you’re interested in professionally scanning your own film, slides, photos and documents but can’t justify the cost of buying a high-end scanner, our scanner rental service could be a cost effective solution.